Attend one of the most Spectacular Vintage Races in the world – and Party with ARPCA!
To register for the 2012 PVGP event: http://msreg.us/2012PVGP
The Pittsburgh Vintage grand Prix is running for it's 30th year. In 2011 Porsche was the Marque of the Year. We had over 500 Porsche's attend this event. While Porsche is not the Marque in 2012 we still plan to have a great party. PVGP takes place in scenic Scheneley Park. This is one of 2 vintage races that occur on public streets in the world, the other in Monaco.
There is a weekend of activities to enjoy.
Saturday, July 21:
- International Car Show on the Golf Course – over 2000 cars will be on display covering many marques.
- Catered Tailgate Party (starts at 12:00 Noon)
- Concours on the Greeen (optional)
- Vintage Racing Time Trails (come see many of our club memebers running their cars throughout Scheneley Park.)
Sunday, July 22:
- Porsche Car Show
- Catered Picnic
- Vintage Car Races (agan, cheer our club members on!)
The general prices are as follows:
- Saturday or Sunday regstration for 1 car and TWO people: $75 (includes a mandatory $30 donation to PVGP)
- Additional meal tickets for either day: $15
For more information about the PVGP click here: http://www.PVGP.org
See you at the races!
For the past 29 years, the Race Weekend has been the focus of the PVGP and no other event in the country can compare to the uniqueness of Schenley Park. See left side of this page for a full schedule of Marque events.
Mention ARPCA or the PVGP when contacting the hotels to receive the PVGP discount which is listed below for each hotel.
- Comfort Inn of Mars (Cranberry) Phone number 724-772-2700 Call hotel directly to make reservations before July 6th. PVGP rate is $80.99/night.
- Pittsburgh Marriott North (Cranberry) Phone number 724-772-3700 Call hotel directly to make reservations before June 24th. PVGP rate is $ 124.99/night. This location has ample parking for those with trailers. This hotel is also a partner hotel for both weekends of the PVGP and will make a donation to the PVGP for each reservation.