Last day to register for ‘An Afternoon with Hurley Haywood …” and many more ARPCA events:
Sunday February 28th 12:00PM – An Afternoon with Hurley Haywood at AutoPalace
- One of the world’s most accomplished endurance racing divers (yeah, of course he drove for Porsche!) will be in Pittsburgh to discuss his impressive career and lots more!
- Full Event Info On ARPCA.com
- MUST RSVP to AutoPalace by Monday Feb 22 Thru This Link
Thursday March 10th – Business Meeting
- Details TBD but Contact President Mark Hanson with questions
- AutoPalace Porsche – 4627 Baum Blvd Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Saturday April 2 – Mid-Winter Party & Meet the New 991.2 at Sewickley Porsche
- Details coming soon but Contact President Mark Hanson with questions
- Sewickley Porsche – 526 Ohio River Blvd Sewickley, PA 15143
Saturday April 16 – Hershey Swap Meet – by CPA-PCA
- Fast Company is hosting Meguiars for a ‘How to Detail Your Porsche’ Session
- Cost: $5.00 per person (includes coffee, muffins and a donation to an ARPCA charity)
- Contact Concours Chair Brian with questions or read more on ARPCA.com
- RSVP before April 21 On MSR
DE Track Season 2016 with ARPCA
AutoCross 2016 Season with ARPCA
- ARPCA Will again host 3 competitive AutoCrosses in 2016: May (29), August & October
- Before those take place we’ll be hosting an AutoCross SCHOOL Saturday May 28 at PittRace
- Full details soon but mark your calendar now and check ARPCA website for more details!
PVGP – Another Special Year Planned for 2016
- Last week at the RedCARpet Premier of Pittsburgh’s Intl Auto Show, PVGP presented a donation check to AVS & Autism Society of Pittsburgh for $400,000 – a NEW Record! Congrats to PVGP and all of you for making it all happen and helping change the lives of so many in ways you could never possibly imagine.
- PVGP Chair Ed as you know helped sell the Joplin 356 for a record $1.7M in December due to his endless promotional efforts of the car he was able to get for the PVGP last year. Not one to rest on his laurels, he’s finishing the final touches for ARPCA PVGP 2016 Party but safe to say it will be another special year. Watch Rundschau and web for full details.
- For this year’s PVGP event, we are offering a truly unique opportunity for Club members to have your own Porsche included in a limited edition panoramic print created by renowned artist Linda Barnicott. The print is a beautiful rendition of our Porsche corral at Schenley Park, and showcases a portion of the track with vintage race cars, and other iconic Pittsburgh scenes. This is your opportunity to have your own car drawn in the picture on the lawn, and enjoy the memory of the PVGP long after the show is over! This project will be the premier fundraising initiative to help the club meet its fundraising goal for PVGP. Please review the pen and ink rendering below. Cars shown in this sketch are for illustrative purposes only – final print will be a full color 16″ by 20″ signed and numbered lithograph. Participants who choose to make a donation will be able to reserve a location in the print and have their car accurately recreated in the scene. For a larger donation, you can have your car featured in the front rows! You can also have more than one car included. All donors will receive a signed and numbered print. However, top seven donors receive an artist-enhanced color archival giclée print worth considerably more. The original work of art will be available for silent auction at the ARPCA tent during this year’s Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix (a value of $6,400).If you are interested in becoming a part of this worthwhile and unparalleled opportunity, please contact John Malobicky: (724) 224-3782 or e-mail: email@example.com Space is limited, so respond at your earliest opportunity. Photographs of your Porsche must be submitted within the next few weeks to guarantee artwork is available for this summer’s PVGP: