“With a winter like this who needs to put their P-cars away” – A Mid-Winter Party Attendee
Were you there to see how much the original Barnicott “Porsche Fields Forever” painting raised in auction for PVGP Charities? If so, email email@example.com (do NOT reply to this email) and first 10 correct responses win $25 off their next ARPCA event registration (via MSR credit).
Tons of fun ARPCA events are on the near and mid-term horizon… full details below but make sure you sign up today as some events are already getting close to being sold out!!
Plus LAST CALL FOR 1/2 OFF TIX to Pittsburgh Auto Show’s “DANCING WITH THE CARS” / PVGP Check Presentation!
Thursday February 9th – 7:00PM – Monthly Business Meeting
- Host: Fast Company – 1201 William Flinn Hwy, Glenshaw, PA 15116
- All future meeting locations and details can be found on the ARPCA event calendar.
Thursday February 16th – Pittsburgh Auto Show “Dancing with the Cars” PVGP Gala
- Mark your Calendars! The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Presenting Sponsor, the
Greater Pittsburgh Automobile Dealers Foundation, is conducting a premiere event to
open the Pittsburgh International Auto Show on Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. The evening will feature the check presentation by the Dealers Foundation to the PVGP charities. Enjoy complimentary valet parking, a champagne cocktail reception, and a savory strolling dinner including two drink tickets. There will be dancing among the world’s finest automobiles as music from two bands will fill the large venue.
- This is an exclusive event the evening before the opening of the Pittsburgh Auto Show to
the general public. Allegheny Region raised $33,050 last summer towards this
years’ PVGP contribution. So come on out and proudly represent your Club as the Greater Pittsburgh Automobile Dealers Foundation presents the check to the PVGP charities; the Autism Society of Western Pennsylvania and the Allegheny Valley School.
- Tickets are normally $125 each; however, Ed Rice has secured special group ticket pricing! For a limited time you may purchase one ticket and get a second ticket free! That’s half off, or only $62.50 per ticket!
- To participate in this group ticket purchase you must email Ed Rice directly at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 27. Indicate in your email, the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
Sunday March 5th – 4:00-7:00PM – New/All Member Dinner
- Invitation to all our new members to enjoy a Sunday afternoon with existing club members at our annual All Members Dinner. New venue: Blue North in Allison Park! Owner, Grain Trainor, is reserving restaurant for our club exclusively. Come join the club members for a wonderful tradition!
- Please note: Late registrations can not be accepted for this event.
- New Member in 2016? Look for a special invite from President Hanson [cough – a free meal – cough]
Announcing ARPCA’s 2017 Driver Education Series – Registration Now Open
We return once again to drive drive some fantastic road courses: Watkins Glen, PittRace and Mid-Ohio.
Saturday June 17th – 8:30AM – 4:30PM – Tire Rack Street Survival Car Control Clinic
- Allegheny Region PCA proudly presents the 2017 Tire Rack Street Survival program in Pittsburgh!
- The primary emphasis of the Tire Rack Street Survival® is a “hands-on” driving experience in real-world situations! We use your own car to teach you about its handling limits and how you can control them. The students will become more observant of the traffic situation they find themselves in. They will learn to look far enough ahead to anticipate unwise actions of other drivers. As the students master the application of physics to drive their cars, they will make fewer unwise driving actions themselves. They will understand why they should always wear their own seatbelts, and why they should insist that their passengers wear seatbelts, too.
- It’s about more than driving – it’s about LIVING! Thanks to the support of The Tire Rack, Michelin, Enterprise and the BWM Car Club of America Foundation we can offer this event at the very low cost of $75.00. Space is limited.