Final call to register for ARPCA’s First Road Rally of 2017 – This Sunday!
Plus lots of other events on the near horizon…
Sunday April 30th – 10:30AM – Spring Road Rally – First Rally or 2017!
Forecast says 84F – Come on and exercise your Porsche’s legs!
|The spring rally route is set and features some pretty intriguing back roads with some misdirection thrown in to play with your sense of direction. The two hour rally route should be enough to put some heat into your Porsches cold tires from its long winter nap.|
Saturday May 13th – 9:00AM – Meguiar’s Car Detailing Session Fast Company – 1201 William Flinn Hwy, Glenshaw, PA 15116 hosts ARPCA for a car detailing session featuring a representative from Meguiar’s, a top line provider of automotive car solutions.
Wednesday May 31st – 11:00aM – Porsche Touring Crew Lunch Returns for 2017! Venture to Café Chocolade, a locally owned business with a European feel – located in Oakdale. Meet fellow Porsche enthusiasts to enjoy lunch and be part of the parking lot Porsche display. You will not be disappointed by the view or the cuisine!
Saturday June 3rd – 8:00AM – AUTOCROSS Returns – School & Event
Morning autocross school and afternoon open autocross event.
Autocross school is for all levels of driving. During the morning school, drivers will learn about and experience vehicle dynamics through a series of exercises: braking, turning, accelerating, understanding the course, and driver development. The school has been developed as much for the novice as for those who want to improve their existing skills. Instructors will be prepared to teach everyone from first-time students to seasoned, veteran drivers. All students who sign up for the autocross school will be automatically registered for the afternoon autocross.
(Limited to 15 students!)
Wednesday June 7th – 6:30PM – An ARPCA Evening at Narcisi
|Join the ARPCA membership for an evening at the Narcisi Winery! This event was a huge success last fall, so we have again reserved the private pavilion at the Narcisi Winery!|
2017 Driver Education Series – Registration Filling Quickly
We return once again to drive drive some fantastic road courses: Watkins Glen, PittRace and Mid-Ohio:
Watkins Glen – May 5, 6, 7 (SOLD OUT)
Saturday June 17th – 8:30AM – 4:30PM – Tire Rack Street Survival Car Control Clinic
- ARPCA proudly presents the 2017 Tire Rack Street Survival program in Pittsburgh!
- Primary emphasis of Tire Rack Street Survival® is a “hands-on” driving experience in real-world situations! We use your own car to teach you about handling limits and how you can control them. Students will become more observant of traffic situation they find themselves in. They will learn to look far enough ahead to anticipate unwise actions of other drivers. As students master the application of physics to drive their cars, they will make fewer unwise driving actions themselves. They will understand why they should always wear their own seatbelts, and why they should insist that their passengers wear seatbelts, too.
- It’s about more than driving – it’s about LIVING! Thanks to support of Tire Rack, Michelin, Enterprise, BWM CCA Foundation, Pitt Ohio Express and Moon Township Ford we offer this event at a very low cost of $75.00. Space limited.
PVGP 2017 Registration Open
In 2017 ARPCA celebrates the 40th anniversary of the Porsche 928 being named European Car of the Year, the first time ever, and since, a sports car has been awarded such honor. Race weekend highlights include:
ARPCA Club Race…… Is on! October 13-15, 2017 – PittRace
Great news… ARPCA will host a 2017 Club Race which includes the PCA 944 Cup Nationals East ! Bill Sulouff leads helm as ARPCA Club Race Chairman with Past President George Patterson as Club Race Sales/Sponsor Chair.
Get involved with all the racing excitement! To help either race-side or with sponsorship – send a quick email to either (or both) ensuring you are included on next communication:
- Bill Sulouff – ARPCA Club Race Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Patterson – ARPCA Club Race Sales – email@example.com