Parade Laps for Charity at PittRace – Sat July 27 & Sun July 28
Want to experience some of the excitement that happens during an ARPCA DE?
Curious to drive YOUR car on our home track – Pittsburgh International Race Complex?
Is your spouse, significant other, child, friend or neighbor interested in what it’s like to ride on a racetrack?
Feel like helping a great charity, Leader Dogs for the Blind?*
If you said yes to any one of the above then please join us Saturday July 27 or Sunday July 28 (or BOTH!) during ARPCA’s DE at Pittrace for lunchtime charity laps in 5 easy steps:
- Register on MSR via link below – $20 per vehicle (any street legal vehicle welcome as we’ll be driving paced laps at street speeds!)
- Arrive no later than 12:15PM at PittRace – 201 Penndale Rd, Wampum, PA 16157, on day you selected (Saturday, Sunday or BOTH!). On track starts promptly at 12:45.
- Park in designated area next to Timing & Scoring Building (will be marked off just for you)
- You and your passengers proceed to ARPCA Tech garage (look for sign just behind where you parked or ask anyone) to sign waiver & obtain on-track wristband.
- Line up with group when called & have fun!
Insurance Requires All Eligible and Participating Vehicles Must Be Pre-Register via MSR
* Leader Dogs for the Blind Mission statement:
Since 1939, Leader Dogs for the Blind has provided the tools and training to reintroduce people who are blind or visually impaired to a life of independence, confidence and community. Leader Dog is the answer for thousands of people who are in critical need of our services. We serve over 300 clients each year in our three programs: Guide Dog Training, Orientation & Mobility Training (white cane travel) and a Summer Experience Camp for teens. Our programs are life-changing and open the doors to school, work, safety and self-worth for many of our clients. And because we believe every person deserves equal opportunity for travel and independence, all of our services are provided at no cost.
ARPCA thru these charity laps is supporting Coastal Pet Product’s Double Dog Dare Challenge with 100% of proceeds going to Leader Dog a 501(c)3 organization whose Charity Navigator score can be found here.
*** No cancellations or refunds issued – we appreciate your support of this wonderful charity.