The ARPCA golf outing returns this year!
Deadline extended….call or email ASAP….only a few spots remain.
Bring your non-ARPCA friends.
Grab a foursome, jump in the car, and enjoy the drive! Easily located off I-79, two hours south of Bridgeville (less in your Porsche).
#3 Top Arnold Palmer signature course to play in 2011 – Links Magazine.
- Sunday, June 24, 2012
- Stonewall Resort, Roanoke, WV – www.stonewallresort.com
- 11am Shotgun start (Shamble + 2 best ball team format)
- Cost: $110/golfer; $440/foursome
- Gourmet box lunch provided by Stonewall Resort
- Prizes: 1st place team, 2nd place team, longest drive men, longest drive women, closest to pin men, closest to pin women, longest putt, closest to apex
- Special ARPCA overnight lodging rates available from $89/room.
Some of us will be making this a long weekend get-a-way. Non-golfers and families are welcome! Once you visit their website, and see the aerial view, you will want to make your reservation. Adirondack-style lodges have views of either the lake, golf or woodlands. A few of the amenities: restaurant, spa, marina, pool, fitness area, fire-pit, hiking/biking, indoor rock climbing wall, indoor mini-golf, 2 playgrounds, canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, and much more. There might be some added Porsche fun for those that will be staying for the weekend (Porsche drivers on Segways???).
Committee: Scott Ishler, Paul Nickoloff, Terri Mattock
First 60 golfers fill the outing – first come, first served! Payment received confirms your golf reservation. This ARPCA event is also open to the Potomac Region PCA.
Register now at: email@example.com or Terri 724.244.3653
Send check payable to “ARPCA”, names of golfers, contact email and phone numbers to:
703 Chelsea Drive
Imperial, PA 15126-9297