Join ARPCA on a beautiful drive Saturday April 27 thru western PA’s Laurel Highlands to the Flight 93 National Memorial.
Though the memorial is a somber reminder of tragic events Sept 11 2001, Phase I of this national park is complete and Phase II in progress allowing us to pay respect to the 40 passengers and crew aboard Flight 93.
A nominal participation fee of $10 per car for this event is required and 100% of proceeds will support the Flight 93 National Memorial.
Choose your starting point:
- 10:15 Departure from Don Pablo’s next to Moroeville Mall (convoy out to Sears Parking Lot of Westmoreland Mall)
- 11:15 Departure Sears Westmoreland Mall – all convoy to Flt93 Memorial.
- 12:30 Arrive Flight 93 National Memorial [no food venues near memorial so pack a snack]
- 2:45 Depart memorial and convoy to HeadKeepers
- 4:00 Arrive – The Headkeeper in Greensburg (tapas bar w/ over 600 beers) Owned by Fellow ARPCA Member, Duffy Friedlander.
Register Now By Clicking Here (thru MotorSport Reg)
Questions – Please contact Tour Meisters directly by Emailing Jason & Danzetta