Attend One of the Most Spectacular Vintage Races in the World and Party ARPCA Style!
The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is running its 31st year! In 2011 Porsche was the Marque of the Year; we raised almost $75,000 for PVGP and had over 500 Porsche’s attend this event. While Porsche is not the Marque in 2013 (Ford Mustang is) we still plan to have a great party. PVGP takes place in scenic Scheneley Park. This is one of ONLY TWO vintage races that occur on public streets in the world, other of course being Monaco.
There is a weekend of activities to enjoy.
Saturday, July 20:
- International Car Show on the Golf Course – over 2000 cars will be on display covering many marques. (Mustang is 2013 PVGP Marque)
- Catered Tailgate Party (starts at 12:00 Noon)
- Concours on the Greeen (optional but highly encouraged)
- Door prizes
- Vintage Racing Time Trails (come see many of our club memebers running their cars throughout Scheneley Park.)
Sunday, July 21:
- Porsche Car Show
- Catered Picnic
- Vintage Car Races (again, cheer our club members on!)
General prices are as follows:
- Saturday or Sunday regstration for 1 car and TWO people: $75 (includes parking, door prizes, lunch and soft beverages)
- Additional meal tickets for either day: $15
Goodie Store: SAVE 20% or more when you pre-order 2013 ARCPA PVGP Merchandise (before July 6th)
- The Goodie Store will be on-site as always but with limited extra quantities of merchandise. You know you want our limited edition T-shirt, Polo, Hat or PSV Sticker so save yourself at least 20% and pre-order with your registration!!! Your Goodies will either be included in your registration packet or a voucher to pick up at Goodie Store tent. Images coming soon but here are the deals:
For more general information about the PVGP click here: http://www.PVGP.org For the past 30 years, Race Weekend has been focus of the PVGP and no other event in the country can compare to the uniqueness of Schenley Park. See left side PVGP page for a full schedule of Marque events. See you at the races!
Note: Registration closes Wednesday July 17th at 3:00 PM.
Hotel Information– For those traveling from outside Pittsburgh region:
Mention ARPCA or the PVGP when contacting these hotels to receive a PVGP discount for each hotel:
- Comfort Inn of Mars (Cranberry) Phone number 724-772-2700 Call hotel directly to make reservations before July 6th. PVGP rate is $xx.xx/night.
- Pittsburgh Marriott North (Cranberry) Phone number 724-772-3700 Call hotel directly to make reservations before June 20th. PVGP rate is $132.95/night. This location has ample parking for those with trailers. This hotel is also a partner hotel for both weekends of the PVGP and will make a donation to the PVGP for each reservation.