As the temperatures rise, shake those cob-webs out of your P-car and join is these upcoming social and driving events!
LAST CALL – NEW & ALL MEMBER DINNER – REGISTRATION CLOSES THURS NIGHT 4/2 – 11:59PM
SAT Apr 11, 6:00PM – New & All Member Dinner – LAST CALL!
- Willow Restaurant – Just off I-279 Camp Horne Road
- $60 pp – Dinner (FREE IF YOU WERE NEW MEMBER IN 2014) – Space limited so don’t miss out!
- If new member in 2014, you have chance to win some really cool FREE stuff but must be present to win:
- Driver Education (DE) event (upto $425 value)
- PVGP Admission ($150 Value)
- Car Control Clinic ($75 value)
- Auto-Cross (AX) ($30 value)
- Other misc. Porsche related prizes
- Details & Registration Here – CLOSES THURS 4/2 at 11:59PM
SAT Apr 25, 9:00AM – Meguiars Detailing Seminar at FAST Co
- Dan Yaworski Eastern Regional from Meguiars is holding a detailing seminar at Dan Fowler’s FAST Co. in Glenshaw.
- $5 pp as donation to an ARPCA charity
- Details & Registration Here
2015 Track Season – 4 Driver’s Education Events for 2015
- Watkins Glen – May 8-10 – Students – WAITLIST! Instructors – a few spots left!! Garages 100% sold out!
- PittRace – June 6-7 – North Track (75% student sold out)
- PittRace #2 Aug 8-9 – Full North & New South Track – Selling Out – 6 student / 8 instructor spots left!
- Mid-O: Sept 11-13 – An annual favorite track – filling up fast!
2015 AutoCross Season
Event Details for the entire season HERE: (or click below to register for a single event)
SUN – May 24, 1-4:00PM – Eat Wings & Raise Funds at BW3! – NEW EVENT!
- ARPCA is joining forces w/ Buffalo Wild Wings – West Mifflin to raise funds for charity.
- Secure parking for upto 60 Porsches & private dining area
- 10% of all club member food purchases (pay on your own) will be donated to the Boys & Girls Club of Western PA (Lawrenceville branch)
- Registration is free but please RSVP so we can have accurate car/head count- Click Here for more details!
July 18 & 19 – PVGP Schenley Park Races & ARPCA Party
- Did we mention the ORIGINAL Joplin 356 will be here!!!!!
- Ed Rice has a great party planned with annual favorites & a few new ideas!
- Registration is open – Click Here for more details!
- Own a special Porsche you want featured under the tent? Email Ed – firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Rundschau Current (and back) issues of your favorite Porsche magazine are available electronically here: Click