The temps keep rising… so shake those cob-webs out of your P-car and join us at these upcoming social and driving events!
Final Registration – Spring Detailing Seminar by FAST Co & Meguiars – CLOSES WED 11:59PM
SAT Apr 25, 9:00AM – Meguiars Detailing Seminar at FAST Co
- Dan Yaworski Eastern Regional from Meguiars is holding a detailing seminar at Dan Fowler’s FAST Co. in Glenshaw.
- $5 pp as donation to an ARPCA charity
- Details & Registration Here
THURS May 7, 6:00PM – Strip District Car Show & Crawl – Charity Event – NEW JUST ADDED
- Benefits Shadd Murphy – ARPCA friend & local Dad suffering with MS. Diagnosed at age 30 and has been suffering for a little over 9 years now. Unfortunately the disease has progressed aggressively and Shadd is no longer able to work
- $10 pp donation
- Secure Parking, Swing by Zerrer Antiques for Wine & Cheese, then hit Wigle Whiskey and Pittsburgh Wine Co. Make a fun late Spring evening of it for a great cause!
- Details & Link to Registration Here
2015 Track Season – 4 Driver’s Education Events for 2015
- Watkins Glen – May 8-10 – SOLD OUT – WAIT-LIST ONLY – Instructors & Student!
- PittRace – June 6-7 – North Track (90% student sold out)
- PittRace #2 Aug 8-9 – Full North & New South Track – Selling Out – 1 student / 7 instructor spots left!
- Mid-O: Sept 11-13 – An annual favorite track – filling up fast!
THURS May 14, 7:30PM – Monthly Business Meeting
- Be a part of our club leadership and help plan events or just come for some car-camaraderie
- May 14 – 7:30PM – Sewickley Car Store
- All Future Meetings/Locations Details on ARPCA.com
SUN – May 24, 1-4:00PM – Eat Wings & Raise Funds at BW3! – NEW EVENT!
- ARPCA is joining forces w/ Buffalo Wild Wings – West Mifflin to raise funds for charity.
- Secure parking for upto 60 Porsches & private dining area
- 10% of all club member food purchases (pay on your own) will be donated to the Boys & Girls Club of Western PA (Lawrenceville branch)
- Registration is free but please RSVP so we can have accurate car/head count- Click Here for more details!
WED – May 27, 11:30AM – Porsche Touring Crew Monthly Lunch Gathering
- The last Wednesday of the month… join fellow ARPCAers for a casual lunch at various venues in/around the city
- Guest speaker and occasional door prizes
- Your weeks need not be made up of 6 Saturdays and a Sunday to attend
- Add your name to the PTC list Click here to email PTC Chairs Ray, Bill & Rob – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next meet – Wed May 27 at
SAT June 27 – ARPCA Car Control Clinic!
- New Car? New Driver? Or Brush up on Driving Skills in Safe Controlled Environment!
- Sells out EVERY YEAR – sign up NOW!!!
- Details Here
2015 AutoCross Season brought to you by AUTO PALACE Event Details or to learn more CLICK HERE:
(or click below to register for a single event)
July 18 & 19 – PVGP Schenley Park Races & ARPCA Party
- Did we mention the ORIGINAL Joplin 356 will be here!!!!!
- Ed Rice has a great party planned with annual favorites & a few new ideas!
- Registration is open – Click Here for more details!
- Own a special Porsche you want featured under the tent? Email Ed – email@example.com for more details
Rundschau Current (and back) issues of your favorite Porsche magazine are available electronically here: Click