With our first Driving and Spring Social events of 2015 in our rear view mirror… time to shift into a higher gear with your fellow ARPCAers and register today for one of these upcoming events:
THURS May 14, 7:30PM – Monthly Business Meeting
- Be a part of our club leadership and help plan events or just come for some car-maraderie
- May 14 – 7:30PM – Sewickley Car Store
- All Future Meetings/Locations Details on ARPCA.com
SUN – May 24, 1-4:00PM – Eat Wings & Raise Funds at BW3 – Show & Shine
- ARPCA is joining forces w/ Buffalo Wild Wings – West Mifflin to raise funds for charity.
- Secure parking for upto 60 Porsches & private dining area
- 10% of member food purchases (pay on own) will be donated to the Boys & Girls Club of Western PA (Lawrenceville branch)
- Registration free but please RSVP so we can have accurate car/head count- Click Here for more details!
WED – May 27, 11:30AM – Porsche Touring Crew Monthly Lunch Gathering
- The last Wednesday of each month… join fellow ARPCAers for a casual lunch at various venues in/around city
- Guest speaker and occasional door prizes
- Add your name to PTC list Click here to email PTC Chairs Ray, Bill & Rob – email@example.com
- Next meet – Wed May 27 11:30AM – Tolerico’s Restaurant – Monroeville
2015 Track Season –
4 3 Remaining Driver’s Ed Events for 2015 Watkins Glen – May 8-10 – SOLD OUT – WAIT-LIST ONLY – Instructors & Student!
- PittRace – June 6-7 – North Track (90% student sold out)
- PittRace #2 Aug 8-9 – Full North & New South Track – Selling Out like WGI!!!
- Mid-O: Sept 11-13 – An annual favorite track – filling up fast!
SAT June 27 – ARPCA Car Control Clinic!
- New Car? New Driver? Or just brush up on Driving Skills in Safe Controlled Environment!
- Sells out EVERY YEAR – sign up NOW!!!
- Details Here
2015 AutoCross Season brought to you by AUTO PALACE Event Details or to learn more CLICK HERE:
(click below to register for a single event)
July 18 & 19 – PVGP Schenley Park Races & ARPCA Party
- Did we mention the ORIGINAL Joplin 356 will be here!?!?!?!
- Ed Rice has a great party planned with annual favorites & a few new ideas!
- Registration is open – Click Here for more details!
- Own a special Porsche you want featured under the tent? Email Ed – firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Rundschau Current (and back) issues of your favorite Porsche magazine available electronically here: Click