Summer is officially unofficially here until it officially arrives this Sunday June 21st 12:38PM EDT. Make sure you register now for one or all our great upcoming events – ESPECIALLY PVPG – just one month away. Ed Rice somehow smuggled the keys to Janice Joplin’s psychedelic 356 from the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame and will have THE car in Schenley Park!!! Don’t tell anyone……… tell EVERYONE!!!
See you soon at one of these events:
SAT June 27 – ARPCA Car Control Clinic!
- New Car? New Driver? Or just brush up on Driving Skills in Safe Controlled Environment!
- Almost SOLD OUT!!!
- Details Here
2015 AutoCross Season brought to you by AUTO PALACE Event Details or to learn more CLICK HERE:
(click below to register for a single event)
TUES – Jun 30, 11:00AM – Porsche Touring Crew Monthly Lunch Gathering
- The last Wednesday of each month… join fellow ARPCAers for a casual lunch at various venues in/around city
- Guest speaker and occasional door prizes
- Add your name to PTC list Click here to email PTC Chairs Ray, Bill & Rob – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next meet – Tues Jun 30 27 11:00AM – Mitchell’s Fish Market in Mt. Lebanon Galleria
THURS July 9, 7:30PM – Monthly Business Meeting
- Be a part of our club leadership and help plan events or just come for some car-maraderie
- Thurs July 9 – Location – Chez Patterson
- All Future Meetings/Locations Details on ARPCA.com
July 18 & 19 – PVGP Schenley Park Races & ARPCA Party
- Did we mention the ORIGINAL Joplin 356 will be here!?!?!?!
- Ed Rice has a great party planned with annual favorites & a few new ideas
- Brian Strohmeier will run his Concours d’Elegance at Schenley Park so get polishing!
- Registration is open – Click Here for more details!
- Own a special Porsche you want featured under the tent? Email Ed – email@example.com for more details
- Just added – Pre-PVGP Glacier Tour / Road Rally Fri July 17 – More Info Here
2015 Track Season brought to you by Sewickley Car Store –
4 3 2 Remaining Driver’s Ed Events for 2015
Rundschau Current (and back) issues of your favorite Porsche magazine available electronically here: Click