e-Rundschau: February 2017 #1 – Final Days to Register for AMD
Final days to register for ARPCA’s annual New & All Member Dinner plus other events on the 2017 horizon. Spring is coming but you can fill your car fix by hitting The Pittsburgh International Auto Show this weekend (Feb 17-20). Oh, and Club Race… definitely is ON!
Sunday March 5th – 4:00-7:00PM – New & All Member Dinner
Registration Closes THIS Friday Night!
- Invitation to all our new members to enjoy a Sunday afternoon with existing club members at our annual All Members Dinner. New venue: Blue North in Allison Park! Owner, Grain Trainor, is reserving restaurant for our club exclusively. Come join the club members for a wonderful tradition!
- Please note: Late registrations can not be accepted for this event.
- New Member in 2016? Look for a special invite from President Hanson [cough – a free meal – cough]
Register on MSR Here – Space Limited
ARPCA Name Tags Available to Order
Tired of people (unintentionally) calling you a wrong name at ARPCA events? Put an end to it by ordering yourself, spouse, significant other, child or pet their very own ARPCA magnetic name badge!
- Order by Feb 26 – Pick up at New & All Member Dinner – March 5 (other pickups will be scheduled so order today!)
- $ 15 each
Thursday March 9th – 7:00PM – Monthly Business Meeting
- Host: Goosebumps Home Theatre & Custom Installation – 110 Jones Dr McMurray, PA
- All future meeting locations and details can be found on the ARPCA event calendar.
2017 Driver Education Series – Registration Filling Quickly
We return once again to drive drive some fantastic road courses: Watkins Glen, PittRace and Mid-Ohio.
Watkins Glen – May 5, 6, 7 (90%+ Sold Out)
PittRace – August 4, 5, 6 (Almost 70% Sold Out)
Mid-Ohio – September 8, 9, 10 (Almost 70% Sold Out)
Saturday June 17th – 8:30AM – 4:30PM – Tire Rack Street Survival Car Control Clinic
- Allegheny Region PCA proudly presents the 2017 Tire Rack Street Survival program in Pittsburgh!
- Primary emphasis of the Tire Rack Street Survival® is a “hands-on” driving experience in real-world situations! We use your own car to teach you about handling limits and how you can control them. Students will become more observant of traffic situation they find themselves in. They will learn to look far enough ahead to anticipate unwise actions of other drivers. As students master the application of physics to drive their cars, they will make fewer unwise driving actions themselves. They will understand why they should always wear their own seatbelts, and why they should insist that their passengers wear seatbelts, too.
- It’s about more than driving – it’s about LIVING! Thanks to support of The Tire Rack, Michelin, Enterprise and BWM CCA Foundation we offer this event at a very low cost of $75.00. Space limited.
More Details & Registration Here
ARPCA Club Race…… Is on! October 13-15, 2017 – PittRace
Great news… ARPCA will host a 2017 Club Race which includes the PCA 944 Cup Nationals East ! Bill Sulouff leads helm as ARPCA Club Race Chairman with Past President George Patterson as Club Race Sales/Sponsor Chair.
Get involved with all the racing excitement! To help either race-side or with sponsorship – send a quick email to either (or both) ensuring you are included on next communication:
- Bill Sulouff – ARPCA Club Race Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Patterson – ARPCA Club Race Sales – email@example.com
We’re Social – Let’s Connect!
Did you know ARPCA is active on Facebook? Our group, Allegheny Region Porsche Club of America ARPCA, has 210 members as of this writing. Join the group – it’s a great way to keep up with happenings in the club, ask questions about upcoming events and communicate with other ARPCA members. We’re also on Instagram so follow, #hastag, @mention, and like us everywhere you are with your P-car!
Allegheny Region Porsche Club of America ARPCA