e-Rundschau: Jan 2018 – DE Registration Open – Election Results – Jan Mtg & More
Brrrr…. welcome to 2018!!!
Registration for our 3 -2018 DE Events is now OPEN, Election results are in and a reminder about the January 11th Business Meeting. Grab a hot cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or ‘warming’ beverage of your choosing on this bitterly cold January day and catch up on everything ARPCA. Follow the registration links below and plan for warmer days ahead with your P-car.
Happy New Year from ARPCA!
Thursday January 11th – 7:00PM – Monthly Business Meeting
Come meet the new officers, see some great cars and help plan for an exciting 2018!
2018 ARPCA Officers – Results are in and your 2018 ARPCA Officers are in place!!!
Thanks to all who voted and again to the 2017 Nominating Committee. The results of our secret ballot election have been tallied and we’re please to announce your 2018 ARPCA Executive Committee and their contact email address:
|Vice President||Bob Nadin|
ARPCA Name Tags Available to Order – EXTENDED DUE TO DEMAND!
Show off your ARPCA pride at our events or other places where you want people calling you by name! Simply order yourself, spouse, significant other, child or pet our highly coveted magnetic name tags!
Badges will be available for pickup during the All Member Dinner. Other pick-up locations are being planned as well. $ 15 each
Tuesday Feburary 27th – 11:30AM – Porsche Touring Crew Lunch
Join the Porsche Touring Crew for its first luncheon of 2018 at the Walnut Grill in Bridgeville Tuesday, February 27. Plan on arriving at the restaurant between 11:00 am and 11:30 am. Select your favorite lunch fare off the menu and continue enjoy the company of fellow ARPCA members. No cost for event; however, attendees pay for their own lunch. Guests are always welcome. Registration for this event is through MotorsportsReg (MSR).
2018 Driver Education Series – REGISTRATION OPEN – DONT’ DELAY!
The Allegheny Region Porsche Club of America is excited to open our DE schedule for 2018. We will be hosting three (3) High Performance Drivers Education (DE) events this year. Registration now open.
Please note some changes for the 2018 season.
- Payment – Your credit card will be charged upon completion of your registration. Review the 2018 cancellation policy on event posting for additional details.
- Run Groups – We have eliminated one run group to allow for more track time. We published a tentative Watkins Glen schedule. Each schedule will be finalized as we get closer to event.
- Longer Sessions – by eliminating a run group we increased your track time every session!
Follow the hotlink below to register for each event – don’t delay:
- Watkins Glen (May 5-6 plus lapping day) (60% Filled – Waitlist for Garage)
- Pitt Race (Jul 28-29 plus lapping day) (30% Filled)
- Mid-Ohio (Sep 8-9 plus lapping day) (20% Filled – Garages going quickly…)