Welcome to March 2018 ARPCAers!!!
The sun sets a bit later each day, temps are doing the usual March dance from below freezing to “break out the shorts” and birds are a chirp’ – YEAH! All that means our first major social event, All Member Dinner, is just around the corner. Prior to though is a special business meeting next week – March 8th. Read on for details and mark your calendars to ensure you don’t miss a thing!
Thursday March 8th – 7:00PM (6:30 dinner) – Monthly Business Meeting & Dinner
Going the club for a new twist to the good old business meeting. We’ll have a gathering to enjoy drinks, apps and dinner at 6:30 (self pay) before commencing our regular Monthly Business Meeting promptly at 7:00PM.
Sunday March 25th – 4:00-7:00PM – New & All Member Dinner
Invitation to all our new members to enjoy a Sunday afternoon with existing club members at our annual All Members Dinner. Due to huge success last year, the venue will again be: Blue North in Allison Park! Owner, Grain Trainor, is reserving restaurant for our club exclusively. Come join the club members for a wonderful tradition!
- Please note: Late registrations can not be accepted for this event.
- New Member in 2017 or early 2018? Check your email for a special invite from President Rossi [*cough*] a free meal [*cough*]
2018 Driver Education Series – REGISTRATION OPEN – DONT’ DELAY!
The Allegheny Region Porsche Club of America is excited to open our DE schedule for 2018. We will be hosting three (3) High Performance Drivers Education (DE) events this year. Registration now open.
Please note some changes for the 2018 season.
- Payment – Your credit card will be charged upon completion of your registration. Review the 2018 cancellation policy on event posting for additional details.
- Run Groups – We have eliminated one run group to allow for more track time. We published a tentative Watkins Glen schedule. Each schedule will be finalized as we get closer to event.
- Longer Sessions – by eliminating a run group we increased your track time every session!
Follow the hotlink below to register for each event – don’t delay:
PVGP 2018 – July 13, 14, 15 – Schenley Park Weekend
Two weeks ago a nice contingency (14 plus) from your club represented ARCPA whilst PVGP presented the $350,000 donation check to the Allegheny Valley School and Autism Society of Pgh from efforts of last years PVGP. Net donations by PVGP to autism related charities over the years now totals $5,102,500.00 – not too shabby for a bunch of “car guys & gals”.
But it’s never too early to planning… Ed Rice and his time have details shaping up for our 2018 Party in the Park. Registration opens March 15 on MSR but the big weekend details are outlined here: