September 8, 2017 to September 10, 2017
Allegheny Region is hosting their annual Mid-Ohio driver education weekend on Saturday and Sunday September 8-10, 2017. Allegheny Region driver education events always fill up fast, so register early. We would hate to see you on the wait list!
Registration closes September 1, 2017 at 11:59 pm
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course is located near Lexington Ohio just off I-71 between Cleveland and Columbus. Like Watkins Glen, this track has a long history of hosting many major road-racing series dating back to 1962. Although not known for its elevation changes like Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio has been described by many professional drivers as one of the most technical and challenging tracks in the world. It will definitely put your car control and track management skills to the test!
The trip to Mid-Ohio in September is beautiful… Put this on your calendar now!
As with many of our driver education events, there will be a Friday lapping day for instructors and select experienced drivers. To see if you qualify to participate in the Friday lapping day, send an inquiry to Chief Instructor Drake Core (chiefinstructor@arpca.)
- MSR Registration Page: ARPCA Mid-Ohio @ MSR
- Participant Guide: (The Participant Guide will be posted two weeks prior to the event) Please review these materials before you arrive at the track. We prepare the Participant Guide to answer the most frequently asked questions. The Participant Guide will provide you with specific details about Mid-Ohio, PCA safety requirements, registration information, directions, access times, etc.
- Detailed Track Information: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Track Map: Mid-Ohio Track Map (Turn-by-Turn)
- General Drivers Education Material
- Drivers Education Overview
- Forms and Information (e.g. Tech, Primer, Feedback)
- Full list of ARPCA DE Events
How would you like to be a published author? Become the Club Reporter at Large for this event! The requirements… take a few photographs and write a short composition (400 – 500 words) about this event for publication in the Rundschau. Contact Mark Hanson (email@example.com) to learn more about the incentives for being a Club Reporter.