Allegheny Region PCA Announces 2022 High Performance Driver Education (HPDE) Events
Are you ready to think about the 2022 track season?
ARPCA will be conducting three HPDE events in 2022. Two of them are at our “home track”, Pitt Race, and one will be at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. All three of the events will provide you the opportunity to drive your own car on a fun and challenging racing circuit in a safe and controlled manner accompanied by a ARPCA-approved driving instructor”.
Pitt Race (PA) Jul 29 – 31, 2022 (Friday: Advanced Solo Lapping, Sat/Sun: HPDE) Mid Ohio (OH) Sep 16 – 18, 2022 (Friday: Advanced Solo Lapping, Sat/Sun: HPDE)
- Pitt Race (PA) Oct 28 – 30, 2022 (Friday: Advanced Solo Lapping, Sat/Sun: HPDE)
- Final Pitt Race HPDE of 2022 – Oct 28 – 30
- Refer a friend – Earn a $100 Credit for any 2023 ARPCA HPDE (2 Max)
All three events are open at ARPCA MotorSportReg
Contact the ARPCA Track Chairs firstname.lastname@example.org or Dave Palmer, ARPCA Chief Driving Instructor at email@example.com with questions.
We look forward to sharing the track with you at any or all of our HPDEs!
PVGP 2022- Marque Of the Year Commemorative Watch – Available
This year PORSCHE will be honored as Marque of the Year at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. In recognition of this, your officers have designed a commemorative watch. We present to you a classic Bulova dress watch redefined as the 2022 ARPCA PVGP wrist watch. On the face, the logo of your club and on the back is engraved 2022 PVGP Marque of the year PORSCHE, Commemorating the 40th annual Pittsburgh Grand Prix and honoring The Allegheny Region PCA.
Featuring a two tone stainless steel case and bracelet with a silver and white dial and a calendar at the 6 o’clock position, a domed mineral crystal and deployment clasp closure, this watch is the quintessential piece for your day or evening wardrobe.
- 40mm case for comfortable fit.
- Quartz movement, 4 year warranty! Achieving accuracy to 15 seconds a month
- Crystal: Dome shaped and angled at the bezel, Mineral Crystal is impact and shatter resistant.
- Bracelet: two-tone Stainless Steel with deployment clasp
- Slim movement with calendar
- Water resistant to 30 meters
Snap up this incredible custom time piece for $325
Contact Mark Frumkin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for ordering information
Click to enlarge the images
PVGP 2022 Registration is Live
Plan to attend the 40th annual Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix with ARPCA. Porsche is this year’s Marque of the Year. Join hundreds of your fellow club members, guests from other regions, and friends as we gather on “Porsche Field” in Schenley Park to enjoy fine automotive culture, vintage races and the camaraderie that defines PVGP weekend. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is our club’s largest fundraiser of the year with proceeds donated through the PVGP charity to the Autism Society of Pittsburgh and the Allegheny Valley School. Click Here to Learn More
PVGP Black Tie and Tailpipes – Event Discount Opportunity
Friday, July 15th, 2022 – From PVGP.org “Our Blacktie & Tailpipes Gala opens Grand Prix Race Week in formal style! This is a must for any auto enthusiast who enjoys shiny cars, fine dining and great company. In addition to being one of the city’s best summer parties, it is also a significant fundraiser for our charity partners.
Our 2021 Gala at Valley Brook Country Club in Canonsburg was fabulous in every way. Bobby Rahal Auto Group was the title sponsor and Bobby himself attended and auctioned a special Indy 500 trip for our charities. Rahal is back as our sponsor again this year and we’re thrilled!”
Martina Hann has agreed to coordinate registration for our club. The normal price per ticket is $295, but a full table of eight is $1995. ($250 per ticket) Martina will consolidate registrants to form eight-person groupings to take advantage of this discount.
ARPCA “Taste of the Track” and Dinner – July 3oth, 2022 – Registration Open
Do you want to drive your car on a road racing track?
- Ever wonder what it would be like to drive your car in a safe controlled environment on a racetrack?
- Want to find out what goes on at ARPCA High Performance Driver Education (HPDE) events?
- Not sure you want to make the commitment to a full two-day event?
- Want to learn more about HPDE events in a no-stress atmosphere at a nominal fee?
- Want to have a fun, social evening with dinner included while you get to know the ARPCA HPDE track drivers?
Then this event is for you!
Image courtesy of ARPCA member D Tenison